“such a great time for an amazing value”

Adirondack Winery Tasting Room
Wine Tasting Session for Two at Adirondack Winery
Ranked #3 of 51 things to do in Lake George
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The premier winery of the Adirondacks since 2008! Featuring over 20 hand crafted, award winning, fruit infused and varietal wines... With a touch of Adirondack Nostalgia! Enjoy a Wine Tasting Session with us. Taste several wines of your choice for a nominal fee & keep our souvenir wine glass! Gourmet cheese, fine foods, delectable chocolates, unique souvenirs & gifts available too! We're consistently rated a top attraction in the region and our wines have won hundreds of awards! We're Open Year-Round with special events all year. No Reservations required, except for parties of 8+.
Brewster, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“such a great time for an amazing value”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I loved this. You get about a total of a single glass of wine total but get to choose I think 6 or 7 tastings of local wines of all varieties. My husband and I also opted for a small cheese plate to pair with our wine samplings. The ladies working these were great, and so was the wine. we picked some of our favorites and got bottles to bring home as well as one to enjoy at our hotel later that night. This place also has some cute gifts as well.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Stephanie W

Maine
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Delightful and delicious!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The wine tasting room was a feast for the eyes and palate. Our server Ali was personable, friendly, and very informative. We had a thoroughly enjoyable experience on a beautiful Spring afternoon. Love the take home wine glasses. Highly recommend!

Visited April 2014
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Enjoyable and Informative”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

This wine store is attractive and well stocked with a variety of wines. We stopped in for a wine tasting on an early Spring day. The promotions of the day were 4 tastes for free, 7 for $5( including a wine glass to keep), or $8 for 7 tastes, a cheese sampler plate and the glass. We chose the $8 offer. The cheese was local and included a Gouda and a cheddar . Delicious and a nice way to clear our palates for each taste. We aren't wine experts but we know what we like! We bought 6 bottles of wine and received one free. The store carries some unique chocolates too. I picked up a box of dark chocolate caramels with rum to serve to my book club along with a nice selection of wines. They sell some cute t-shirts and wine related items as well. Our pourer Kristina was very friendly and knowledgable and we enjoyed our visit. We'll be back when our purchases run low, or it's my turn to host book club again.

Visited March 2014
Warrensburg, New York, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Friendly staff and enjoyed the Wine Tasting”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Went there for something to do for a Birthday Celebration. Ali was a terrific hostess and we had a great time. I prefer white fruity wine. Last Sunday we were out for the adventure and tried ones that we normally wouldn't. Look forward going back with my husband for another tasting.

Visited March 2014
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Wine and Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I found this wine tasting place in Lake George a few years ago, and I keep coming back for great wine every single time I visit NY. The owners are very friendly and know a lot about wine. The staff made me and my friends feel right at home.
Thank you for this fantastic experience!

Visited January 2014