“Small but Pleasant Winery!”

Adirondack Winery Lake George Tasting Room
Ranked #3 of 51 things to do in Lake George
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The premier winery of the Adirondacks since 2008! Featuring over 20 hand crafted, award winning, fruit infused and varietal wines... With a touch of Adirondack Nostalgia! Enjoy a Wine Tasting Session with us. Taste several wines of your choice for a nominal fee & keep our souvenir wine glass! Gourmet cheese, fine foods, delectable chocolates, unique souvenirs & gifts available too! We're consistently rated a top attraction in the region and our wines have won hundreds of awards! We're Open Year-Round with special events all year. No Reservations required, except for parties of 8+.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Great wine selections! They offered a tasting of 7 wines and a free souvenir glass for $5!! It was an awesome deal and I got to sample a lot of great wine. I ended up leaving with 4 bottles. I've been to Napa Valley so I know my wines, this wasn't any fine wine but it was delicious! I definitely recommend their Pinot Noir.

There are newer reviews for Adirondack Winery Lake George Tasting Room

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Every time we visit Lake George we have to stop here for a wine tasting and some wine to bring home. The wine is very good staff very friendly, love the wine slushies too. My only problem with this place is I can't find it closer to home we live in NYC. Also shipping charges are a little high, they should have a better deal for ordering off the internet. They would have my business. They also got rid of their rewards program. We bought 6 bottles and got 1 free. Still spent over $130 with wine tastings and slushies I think they can give their customers a better deal for the more wine they buy....throw in the tastings for free or another bottle.
Overall we love this place & the wine. Fun experience if you have the time.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

The service of our bartender was great. The worse part about the experience was when the guy who was in charge behind the bar "mike" decide to be very rude to one of my girls in the party. instead of asking her for her id, he proceeded to ask her where she got her drink from in a rude way and embarrassing our bartender by yelling at her for serving her. Our bartender handled it very well but mike made us feel uncomfortable by causing a scene in front of everyone else at the bar besides us. Very unprofessional! All he had to do was politely ask for idea and we would have gladly gave it to him.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I liked that it was a cheap, fun activity, but disliked that you just taste the wines right at the counter. They don't have a separate sit down area for choosing and tasting the wine. The staff was very friendly here.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This is my 2nd year visiting for a tasting. I love it here. The staff is very friendly and they don't even mind if children are waiting. In fact, they have virgin drinks that you can purchase for kids! This will always be a stop during vacation AND on the way home (when we stock up for the year!)