“Well worth the coat”

Parasailing Adventures
Ranked #3 of 27 Tours in Lake George
More attraction details
Owner description: Take to the sky with Lake George Shoreline's Parasailing Adventures! With the guidance of our trained staff, you can soar the skies of Lake George at over 300 feet. You'll take off and land from our boat and never touch the water - unless of course you want to.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Well worth the coat”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

8am trip was a bit cool but absolutely beautiful. It was about 160 for the trip and the photo package (take about 8-12 pictures and give u the memory card). Something you'll never forget

2 Thank Chabota

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Overpriced but good.”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Went with my 17 year old daughter. We ordered our tickets ahead of time for 11am. Had to sign a waiver then went off to the dock where a teenager from the company fitted us with life jackets. We went with two other groups. They put you in a boat then have you change to the actual parasailing boat. We went up first. My daughter was nervous but once we got up there was fine. You really have a good view of the lake and they seem to know what they're doing. I do think its overpriced to pay 70 a ticket. Other times I've gone at the beach have been around 60 and you can go much higher. $154 for two people to be up in the air for about 8 minutes if that isn't worth it. Especially if you want photos (another $23). I'd go again if they lower the price.

2 Thank Jim3618
Albany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Thrilling Experience you won't forget”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Although we had to wait an extra day to go due to the wind, it was well worth the wait. I highly recommend this activity to anyone. The feeling of floating in air, like a bird, was awesome! There was a little technical difficulty earlier in the day with another person's trip, but, ours was nothing but smooth sailing. The staff at Parasailing Adventures were very accomodating in explaining why there was extra wait time. We got a bonus of a long boat trip on Lake George touring the homes along the shoreline, seeing how the other half lives. My daughter was quite thrilled with the whole experience -- she is 10 years old and fearless, I might add! We would not hesitate to book again with this company, they were very professional and made the whole adventure an experience we will never forget.

1 Thank Mary H
NJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Awesome experience. Loved the weather. Went with another nice family. The guides were very friendly.

Visited July 2013
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good first parasailing experience”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

We went early in The morning before the bay got really crowded with parasailing boats. The experience was fun and the staff were very good. It would be nice to have someone from the company talk to the passengers about the lake. I felt like we were boring the young crew to tears...they were so silent. They take about 10 people on a boat...we had four groups on our boat. I didn't realize how long the trip would be. Make sure you have sunscreen and go to the bathroom (they are close by) before you get on the boat!! First we had to wait for the boatful of people before us to finish, so we were just driving around on the lake waiting. Then we transferred to the parasail boat. then each party takes their turn of 5 min each in the air. Then you get back on the shuttle boat and head back. The whole trip was like 90 min. All in all, it was a great first experience with parasailing and lake george is always beautiful, so it was fun to see it from high up. One warning....I thought I would be afraid of the height, but I was actually more affected by the swinging....it is very much like being in a large swing and the rocking made me sort of nauseous.