“Good food”

Ali Baba Express
Ranked #40 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: They are basically Turkish, however they call themselves Mediterranean. Check out their site. Also the phone Number is 518-668-2037. Or simply check them out. They're great.
San Diego, California
“Good food”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Food here is yum! Staff are friendly and food is high quality and served quickly. Serving sizes are a little on the small size. Had to stop and get a second meal somewhere else afterwards.

Corinth, New York
“Yummy”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

If you're looking for good authentic food try this spot. The curry dishes are exceptional. The lavish bread is made right in front of your eyes. The tea is delish. The veggie falafel with chickpea is awesome. Make sure to ask for a turkish treat when done.

Henrietta, New York
“great food and service”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had dinner with two other couples. My only complaint was that they do not have it any where that they will not split the check. The service was fast and very good. The food was really good and had alot of different flavors. They give you a type of bread before dinner that is excellent. The 6 of us all ordered different things and everyone raved how good it was. the price is also VERY good for the location in the middle of town.

New Rochelle, New York, United States
“Won't accept takeout orders on 4th of July”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

WARNING: Thought I should add this warning for any folks that try to order over the holidays. Tried to order takeout (as suggested by another Yelp review) on the 4th of July.

I kept calling the place and no one answered the phone. Decided that maybe it was busy, so I went over to order. Restaurant wasn't packed yet, but was told that I wouldn't be able to place a takeout order and that sit down only. Guess my $70 takeout order wasn't worth their time, so I went to Giuseppe's pizza. Don't mean to give them a terrible rating, but not sure how to warn folks without one.

Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Every year...it's a must!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I've been coming to this place for about three years now and every time I go to Lake George, I can't wait to step in and eat my heart out. I've ordered everything on the menu and have not been disappointed yet. I have two girls ages 5 and 8 and they just love Ali Baba's. This year, the menu had a few updates and the owner is looking to overhaul it completely in the coming year (2014-2015).

The food is a little more expensive than a typical "Express" place, but I have no problems paying what I do when I go because it's so delicious.

I can't wait to go back and binge on my favourite Mediterranean place in 2015