“This is it! Awesome!”

Ranked #2 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Price range: US$11 - US$27
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Bistro LeRoux, chef-owned and operated by culinary team Jacob and Tiffany Guay. Located at the corner of Bay Road and State Route 149, Bistro LeRoux blends the heritage inherent in its name with the innovation of its menu to offer a truly unique dining experience.Its menu offers sophisticated Adirondack Cuisine made with only the season’s freshest ingredients. Items range from its Veal Osso Bucco, to its Grand Marnier Bur Blanc Grilled Salmon. Bistro LeRoux is proud to also offer half-plate options to suit any appetite, and well as gluten-free and vegetarian meals. A full menu, including a children’s and dessert menu, can be viewed on this page. With so many options for dining, and a great selection of food brought to you in the spirit of family, all that’s missing from Bistro LeRoux is your company!Bistro LeRoux is open Wednesday - Sunday, (Closed Monday and Tuesday), from 5 pm to close.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and I have been going to Lake George for many years. However, I always hesitate because I don't care for the food in Lake George, but now I do! You feel like your in NYC.... The quality of the food is awesome. Presentation is fab...... This is my go to place from now on..... They will see me there at least 5 times during the summer!

1  Thank LinLinWestchester

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We had driven passed this bistro many times over the past four years since it opened. After reading all the positive, glowing reviews, we finally made our reservation.The meal and service (John)were excellent . Having the choice of small or full size items is great. The small salads are ample and the poached pear salad is absolutely delicious. The swordfish and scallop entrees were beautifully presented and equally delicious. The only negative is that since it is peak tourist season, the bistro was busy and somewhat loud. However, we will definitely return!

1  Thank VermontFrau
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Favorite meal of the trip and one of the best meals we've enjoyed on any of our vacations. We are the farthest thing from "foodies" as you can see from our meal selections! Don't skip the salad here--they have cool choices. We loved the spinach salad with mascarpone stuffed poached pear, burger w/smoked gouda and pork shank (small portion). How can you not love a place that serves great food but is also a budget option? Our server Melissa was great and we were very, very lucky to squeeze in at 5:15 without having a reservation. Don't be like us, plan ahead & make a reservation so you're not out of luck. When we were leaving, the chef/owner said from the kitchen, "Enjoy the rest of your night." This is the type of restaurant I am happy we had an opportunity to experience and support.

1  Thank Karen D
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Having visited Bistro LeRoux before, we hoped it would meet our memories of a great meal and evening. It most certainly did! We recently spent our wedding anniversary here with close friends and each of enjoyed immensely our meals.

I began with the exquisite strawberry and goat cheese salad, then had the seared swordfish with the incredible couscous. Could not have enjoyed both more. Truly created and cooked to perfection.

Our wait staff was wonderful; she was far too overworked that evening but gave us more than adequate attention.

We would recommend dining here any day, anytime!

2  Thank KB_0171
Reviewed 10 August 2014

By far the best meal we had on our vacation! I had a slight problem with my entree but the server, John, did an excellent job of managing the situation. The menu was well conceived and executed.

1  Thank Heather C