“Good lunch spot”

Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Open May - October for sandwiches and boardwalk eats. Enjoy the view from our deck area overlooking Lake George.
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped here for lunch twice while on vacation in Lake George. We got the house salad which was a good size and the Italian chicken sandwich which was delicious. I would definitely recommend it for a quick bite to eat!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

My family (which consisted of 4 adults & 2 children) had lunch here. All us adults ordered the 1/2 sandwich with soup. The calm chowder was amazing (highly recommend). The kiddos had hotdogs with chips which they enjoyed as well. The food was good for the value. Will stop by again.

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

For the convenience this is the way to go. Tab bit pricey but I thought it was worth it. I got a portabella mozzarella panini which was so tasty and my husband got a chicken salad sandwich which was pretty good. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Walked into this eatery around 11:30 am on a Saturday morning to an empty restaurant and a staff that looked like deer caught in headlights. No 'hello', 'can I help you?', or an acknowledgment of our presence. The chef peering out from the kitchen looked equally dumbfounded as the girl at cash, really amazing in these times where one would think that businesses would actually want to be competitive and make money especially with tourist season in full swing.
It was much busier when we walked past again about an hour later, but thankfully we had wisely decided to eat at Cafe Verro which had amazing food and great service.
Really one of the oddest experiences I've encountered at a restaurant and would not recommend this place based on the apathy we experienced that morning.

2  Thank EricJMontreal
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Our family of six stopped at the Adirondack Sandwich Works for a quick dinner after a day on the lake a week ago. I got the veggie wrap (roasted vegetables with a balsamic dressing) and the veggie potato soup - both great vegan options. They were good portions and very satisfying. My sons and husband got the fish and chips and clam chowder, which they enjoyed. I will definitely be back, especially since LG is so limited when it comes to vegan options. The only thing I did not like was that the very hot soup was served in a styrofoam cup with a plastic spoon. I'd prefer a ceramic bowl, or at least a paper bowl, and even some flatware, due to the chemicals leaching into the food. Otherwise, I'm very happy with the food itself, the location, and the fast service!

2  Thank LKelly