“A pleasant surprise”

Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Latham, New York
“A pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We were wandering through the village and happened by this little spot. Superb sandwiches!! What a lucky find! We will be returning.

• Visited June 2014

New Haven, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped here for lunch twice while on vacation in Lake George. We got the house salad which was a good size and the Italian chicken sandwich which was delicious. I would definitely recommend it for a quick bite to eat!

Mass
“Good lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

My family (which consisted of 4 adults & 2 children) had lunch here. All us adults ordered the 1/2 sandwich with soup. The calm chowder was amazing (highly recommend). The kiddos had hotdogs with chips which they enjoyed as well. The food was good for the value. Will stop by again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food for a quick bite.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

For the convenience this is the way to go. Tab bit pricey but I thought it was worth it. I got a portabella mozzarella panini which was so tasty and my husband got a chicken salad sandwich which was pretty good. I would definitely go back.

Montreal
“No Service=No Sale”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2012

Walked into this eatery around 11:30 am on a Saturday morning to an empty restaurant and a staff that looked like deer caught in headlights. No 'hello', 'can I help you?', or an acknowledgment of our presence. The chef peering out from the kitchen looked equally dumbfounded as the girl at cash, really amazing in these times where one would think that businesses would actually want to be competitive and make money especially with tourist season in full swing.
It was much busier when we walked past again about an hour later, but thankfully we had wisely decided to eat at Cafe Verro which had amazing food and great service.
Really one of the oddest experiences I've encountered at a restaurant and would not recommend this place based on the apathy we experienced that morning.

• Visited July 2012