“Excellent baked good!”

Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Lake George
Description: Great Pastries Baked Goods And Best Cookies Anywhere
Description: Great Pastries Baked Goods And Best Cookies Anywhere
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Perhaps one of the very best bakery I have been to lately. I am still enjoying some apple turnovers from the place.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We discovered this out of the way location in our first trip to Lake George! The aromas alone will pull you down the street! We go every year for the pastries!! Prices are very reasonable and they open at A good hour for early risers!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We've been enjoying LGBC since Rachael Ray of 2013. We made it a point to get pastries for breakfast in July 2013 and we had yummy treats again at Rachael Ray 2014.

Excellent food!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

LOVE the Lake George Baking Company!!!!!! My husband and I have made it a tradition to stop in each year for my B-Day and pick out a most delicious treat! The smell when you walk in the bakery is enough to make you want to try everything. The staff is very friendly; the store is very clean; and the treats are AMAZING. This bakery should be a staple in everyone's visit to Lake George.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stopped in this weekend after walking by several times over the past few years. We had dinner and was told they got the desserts from here. I got a piece of the 7 layer chocolate cake, and my boyfriend had a cannoli. My cake was moist and it had the perfect amount of frosting. My boyfriend enjoyed his cannoli. The following day I stopped in and got another piece of cake and a friend had a cannoli. She thought it was good but that they should put the chocolate chips in the filling. My daughter got the 7 layer cake and my boyfriend tried the carrot cake. He enjoyed the carrot cake and commented that it wasn't dry. While checking out we grabbed a 4 pack of the powered and cinnamon/sugar donuts. We ate the cinnamon/sugar ones the next morning and they were delicious. They were still moist and not dry at all. They had some breads there that looked/smelled delicious! We will definately go back on our next trip again. The prices were reasonable. The restaurant was charging double what the bakery charged, so I'm glad I went right to the source.