“Great Tasting”

Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Lake George
Description: Great Pastries Baked Goods And Best Cookies Anywhere
Description: Great Pastries Baked Goods And Best Cookies Anywhere
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This place has great stuff. It makes me feel like I'm back home in NYC. It has everything from breakfast rolls, pastry and buns. You can also go there for a surprise birthday cake.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

went over here for a mid morning snack and the place smelled devine i ordered a crossaint and my boyfriend ordered donuts everything tasted so good and fresh

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We ordered a variety of treats and shared. Everything was delicious. A must stop if you have a sweet tooth.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Perhaps one of the very best bakery I have been to lately. I am still enjoying some apple turnovers from the place.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We discovered this out of the way location in our first trip to Lake George! The aromas alone will pull you down the street! We go every year for the pastries!! Prices are very reasonable and they open at A good hour for early risers!