“Fabulous stuff!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Lake George
Description: Great Pastries Baked Goods And Best Cookies Anywhere
Description: Great Pastries Baked Goods And Best Cookies Anywhere
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We always get our cakes here for special occasions, and are partial to their cakes with fruit filling, particularly strawberry. Worth the price!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We always get pastries for breakfast a few mornings while up in LG and every day there is something new to try. The donuts are fantastic and cinnamon buns with icing were huge and delicious. They have a small outdoor seating area as well. As we were staying across the street, my husband would go over and get coffee and different things for us to try on the mornings where we didn't want a full breakfast. Cakes, etc. look delish wish I had brought some things home!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Easily the best bakery I have visited. At least 8 items are as good as any I have had; eclairs, cinnamon bread, blueberry muffins, cherry and apple crumb pie, key lime pie, chocolate fudge cake and napoleons. Their specially made chocolate birthday cakes with raspberry or strawberry filling and butter cream icing are radical. Lake George Bakery joins Martha's Dandee Cream as one of two Lake George area legends.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We got there on a crowded Sunday morning. The line was to the door. The raspberry croissants were got very good but the interior of the place was so hot I gad to go outside.

1  Thank David A
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This place has great stuff. It makes me feel like I'm back home in NYC. It has everything from breakfast rolls, pastry and buns. You can also go there for a surprise birthday cake.