“Fun Fun Fun”

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Fun Fun Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

I lovbe this place. I especially like it in the late evening. The holes are fun and not too difficult. You can win a free game on the last hole, which I did.

1 Thank Jennifer L

Northeast
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Always a lot of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2011

We started going to Gooney Golf when my kids were little, and now a visit to Lake George is not complete without it. What you get is exactly what you see form the main road. Little kids love the fairy tale and make believe characters at each hole. Obstacles are fun for the grown-ups. Sure, a little paint could be used here and there, but all in all, it is decently maintained and it's a great piece of the Lake George tradition!

2 Thank EllenMary2
Northwest, NJ
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Fun for all”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

We had a lot of fun at gooney golf! You can find coupons in most lake george flyers or in the hotel lobbies. The 5 of our played for under $30. A nice night out and the course is very cute. Needs some updates but I liked the old time feel overall.

Hartford, Connecticut
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Needs some updates...had a great time anyway.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2011

I remember going on vacation when I was young and being so excited about playing Gooney Golf. Decided to go back and reminisce. While I had a great time playing, the place was not kept up as it used to be. Some paint, fresh flowers, etc would do it wonders. Compared to the other mini golf places in the area this one does not fair as well.

Visited July 2011