“Lake George's Best!!!”

Mezzaluna's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 165 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We went today, my husband, our 11 year old son, my self & I am 8 months pregnant. The food was great, the atmosphere was great & most of all our waiter Nadiér ( spelling is most likely wrong) was fantastic!!! He made our already great experience even better.... You can tell he cared & enjoyed his job as that's hard to find!!! The owner/manager came out & she was super sweet & very welcoming & professional.... We felt at home here & will definitely be back!!! Great great place!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped upon arriving in Lake George on an early season Friday night. We were the only people in the place at first, around 615. Only one waitress/hostess was working, which based on the crowd wasn't a problem!

My whole party got pizza - and they all liked it just fine. I opted for a chicken special that was tasty but too laden in cheese for my liking.

Salads were fine - typical side salads that were big enough to share.

If we go back, I'll try the pizzas!

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Mussels are terrific, excellent and the tiramisu too . Even if it was the bike week and very busy the service was perfect.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

After hiking nearby Prospect Mountain my wife and I came back to the area with an appetite. I had originally wanted to try a Mexican restaurant across the street but they weren't open for lunch that day so we gave this place a try. We knew nothing about them before stepping foot in the door and it was a very pleasant surprise.

First, the layout is pretty straight forward. It's a long, rectangular room with a nice outdoor eating area if you want to people watch. Somehow it managed to catch a nice consistent breeze through the place even though we were sitting almost exactly in the middle of the restaurant.

Our waitress was friendly and thankfully very quick on the drink refills (very thirsty after the hike!). My wife and I each ordered our own pizza. Mine was a small pepperoni. It was excellent! From crust to cheese I was satisfied and felt it was refreshingly different from the other "local' pizza place we had tried in town previously in the week.

My only regret is that we didn't get a chance to come back and try other options before we Lake George. We will certainly try Mezzaluna's again next time we are in the area.

1  Thank Tom-in-CT
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Mezzaluna's offers a wonderful blend of great food, exceptional service and a very pleasant atmosphere. This restaurant is family owned and every meal is made with love and care. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to have a delightful meal in a beautiful town.

1  Thank Brittlg06