“Unexpected Quality Food”

Cuisines: American
NY
“Unexpected Quality Food”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This places really impressed! We were in town and staying at Erlowest and the staff there recommended stopping here for lunch as we were out shopping. This place really surprised us - the staff is so happy and it gives a great vibe. We had a quesadilla and a pulled pork sandwich. Both were surprisingly above average. Thank you!

Baldwinsville, New York
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Staff was very friendly. Was nice to eat on real plates. Pizza was very good. Asked about pizza when we were done, I thought that was considerate. Wouldn't expect to find such a good place in an outlet mall.

• Visited April 2014
Pahoa, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Lunch In Town”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I came to visit NY from Hawaii and was referred by multiple people to come by and check this place out.
The service was impeccable, every one behind the counter had such a smile on their face and the blonde girl who rung me out was so sweet!
After ordering my food I sat down and they actually brought it out to me. They continued to check up and make sure my food was good. The owner Dan even brought me desert, on the house!
The food was spectacular. I couldn't believe it when they told me everything was homemade. From the wraps to the the bake goods and even the pizza.
For a small little place tucked away in the little outlet mall this has to be one of my favorite places I have ever eaten.
I HIGHLY recommend anyone who is in Lake George stop by this cafe and order some delicious food.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank LittleSpeck
Malta, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food! Fresh , delicious and friendly staff”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Every time is come to this area I make my way to this restaurant. Awesome meal every time! The staff is super friendly. Best restaurant!

1 Thank Rebpotter
Colonie, New York
“Wow, who knew?!?!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My husband and I drove from Colonie to check out the outlets. We started to get hungry and decided to get a bite to eat. We saw Sammy D's and figured we'd give it a try. It was sooo delicious, you can tell its homemade. I had chicken salad and I didn't want the wrap or bread so they made it on a few romaine lettuce boats for me. My husband had a southwest chicken quesadilla. We usually don't eat everything and end up bringing food home. It was so good we ate it all! Decent size portions too! They were also very friendly and went over food options with us. Good prices too. We barely bought anything at the outlets but the trip was worth it for Sammy D's alone. Definitely would return and recommend them!