Holiday Inn Resort Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$140
HolidayInn.com
Econo Lodge Downtown(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$75
EconoLodge
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$143
Hampton.com
Marine Village Resort(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$99
Heritage of Lake George Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
US$103
Super 8 by Wyndham Lake George/Downtown(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$276
US$199
Tea Island Resort(Lake George)
US$133
US$113
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

The Juliana Resort(Diamond Point)(Great Value!)
US$91
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2012

My family and I spent a wonderful long weekend at Roaring Brook Ranch this Spring 2012! The grounds were gorgeous, coupled with domestic geese floating on the pond, many well-fed horses to ride on the trails, and wild turkeys to view at nightfall! The resort is close to the Village if you want the busy nightlife, but far enough away to enjoy a relaxing vacation with your family. My children loved the wranglers, waitresses, pools and tennis courts. My husband and I agreed that the American plan, which includes your breakfast and dinner, was the hidden jewel at this beautiful resort. The food was delicious and service superb! Booked for next year already!

Room Tip: Abilene building second floor was perfect. Looked at suites, they were very nice too.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Me and my family went to lake George for a week we didn't know we're to stay until we saw Roaring Brook. We had such a great time. We love how there were 3 pools to chooses from. We also loved the horses and cute geese. The staff came to our every need. We loved it and we are coming back next year

Room Tip: Ask for the maid Donna.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I was concerned by some of the reviews, raves and complaints, after I had already made reservations. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the rooms were clean (extremely important to me), but the entire place had seen better days, probably in the seventies or eighties. The rooms were dated and could use some upgrades and the property could use a bit of maintenance, their sign out front is broken. Would I stay again, not likely...

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lee_leeNy
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Had a great stay at Roaring Brook. All the staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and the food is great. Will go back many times.

Room Tip: Any room will be great
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Virginia K
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I was quite surprised to stay at this resort for the first time-- good value. 1 mile south of Lake George village, big rooms (easily would accomodate parents +4 kids....), 3 nice pools. Definately showing some age, but clean, and at $100/night, hard to beat in the peak season! Huge property with lots of room for roaming.

PS: management, you need to add an on-line booking system-- I hate going thru other providers.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family