See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2012

these facilities have a lot of potential, but the site is neglected ... the old rooms ... the cold water runs through quickly to hot and cold hot changes alone ... the beds are too small for my husband who is six feet was impossible because his feet were hanging off the bed .... in my opinion this hotel lacks affection and conditioning urgent. One thing is certain is close to everything.

Room Tip: Not at all... need to changes beds sizes.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2012

This resort was a pretty fun time. There are tennis courts, horseback riding, pools, arcade, and a fitness center. The hotel has free parking. The rooms were a little outdated and were a little dirty. There was a suspicious white powder all throughout the room which bothered me. The amenities here are great but the rooms need work.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Ryan C
Reviewed 19 July 2012

My family and I spent a wonderful long weekend at Roaring Brook Ranch this Spring 2012! The grounds were gorgeous, coupled with domestic geese floating on the pond, many well-fed horses to ride on the trails, and wild turkeys to view at nightfall! The resort is close to the Village if you want the busy nightlife, but far enough away to enjoy a relaxing vacation with your family. My children loved the wranglers, waitresses, pools and tennis courts. My husband and I agreed that the American plan, which includes your breakfast and dinner, was the hidden jewel at this beautiful resort. The food was delicious and service superb! Booked for next year already!

Room Tip: Abilene building second floor was perfect. Looked at suites, they were very nice too.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Me and my family went to lake George for a week we didn't know we're to stay until we saw Roaring Brook. We had such a great time. We love how there were 3 pools to chooses from. We also loved the horses and cute geese. The staff came to our every need. We loved it and we are coming back next year

Room Tip: Ask for the maid Donna.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I was concerned by some of the reviews, raves and complaints, after I had already made reservations. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the rooms were clean (extremely important to me), but the entire place had seen better days, probably in the seventies or eighties. The rooms were dated and could use some upgrades and the property could use a bit of maintenance, their sign out front is broken. Would I stay again, not likely...

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple