“Love it!!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Love it!!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I love going to the Wax Museum!! It's super fun and entertaining!! It cost less then 20.00 for a couple and it's goofy fun!

1 Thank Discolemonade03

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awsome!!!!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The House of Frankenstein Wax Museum is a culmination of every classic horror film ever made!!! I'm not sure I would recommend it for small children as it is a bit scary but for older children and adults alike this place is a must see!!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Darren S
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Cheesy but fun”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

I love horror movies and anything about ghosts but you will not catch me in a haunted house. I absolutely hate things jumping out at me and do not find it fun at all. I went here with my boyfriend since we passed it so many times while on vacation and decided to suck it up and see what it was. I was happy to find out there are no live actors jumping out at you. There are various scenes you come upon and push a button to activate them. They are far from up to date but that's half the fun of it. There are a few things that made us jump and made us wonder if there was someone lurking around the corner. I was glad we decided to stop in.

3 Thank Crimsonred13
Worcester, Massachusetts
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“SO FUN!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We are two adults in our mid twenties and stopped here after having a few drinks and dinner. It was a lot more fun than we were expecting and reasonably priced. The displays were creative and interesting. Only negative was kids who were working there monitoring things were too close to us the whole time, we felt like they were following us and not in a theme-y kind of way to spook us.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank NMS845
Yonkers, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Compared to todays animitronics”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This is old world scare which I enjoyed. But with Lake George becoming a criminals paradise, I swear I will no longer visit with my mother here out of fear of becoming harmed in the process.

Visited October 2013