“Get wet!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Get wet!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I love to be in water, and this place was a very pleasant surprise. The family stayed the entire day and got our money's worth. There are many slides, and you can ride them as many times as you want. The wave pool is seriously awesome. I'm a big guy, and the waves were batting me around. It was a nice day, yet the place didn't feel crowded. Many of the slides did not have a line, and where there was a line it was short. Some slides are a little old but appear well maintained. Staff friendly. You can bring your own food in with coolers - nice touch - which we did so can't comment on food. When we return to Lake George, we will go here again.

1 Thank Paul C

Bonita Springs, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Wholesome Family Entertainment”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This Water Park is a great opportunity for the " WHOLE FAMILY",. advise you to all get their early, for the best value. "FREE PARKING" as well. Even on a early morning cloudy day, arrive early. Bring a Picnic Basket Lunch, snacks, fruit, and beverages. Enjoy your breaks on shaded tables with great views and real close to all slides and pools.
"THE WAVE POOL", is a great experience for all ages. Water Slides for all ages, from the little ones to the brave teens, parents and grandparents.
Bask in the "ADIRONDACK SUN", in the "LAZY RIVER POOL".
This Water Park is a great value, spend the entire day here, Lockers available as well.
The Owner/Operators, Gary and Dawn, are on site daily monitoring the entire operation, to insure your visit is great. The staff here are great as well, so polite, concerned and friendly, well trained too.
DISCOUNTS, are available sometimes on line, as well as in the, DAILY LOCAL PAPER.
Fast food and beverages available too. This is a "MUST VISIT AND ENJOY STOP", while in Lake George.

3 Thank MaitreDi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Stay away!!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Don't believe the good reviews. This place is filthy, outdated, poorly maintained and the staff is extremely rude and unhelpful. The water slides have bumps on them from being so old and worn out. The water is ice cold. The lazy river is full of dead bugs and paint chips. I traveled with my husband and 18month old son. the staff wouldnt let me slide down with my son on my lap on the small rides (like in all other waterparks that ive been to) and told me to drop him by him self then when i did that he got stuck mid ride(because its so worn out)and the girl got mad at us that he got stuck and he couldn't sit straight on the pirate ship slide. What do you expect he is too young to understand the right way to stay, he's still a baby. I arrived at 2pm was charged full price and then they shutdown everything at 4pm and threw everyone out of the park. I have never felt so cheated out of money like this in my life.

4 Thank KeeksNYC
Charlton, NY
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fun Day”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Being a local I have never been here since we always go to Great Escape. That is falling down the list so I took my 10 year old here as she wanted to go to a water park. We had a GREAT day. Weather was nice, lines were short (or nonexistent) - of course being a Monday helped. It is a little dated, but it was clean, staff was courteous and attentive. We brought a little picnic lunch since I read some negative food reviews. There was much more than I thought and I would recommend this place for kids (though I did see a few older folks with no kids). 1/2 day was enough for us, but if you have more kids you could easily spend the day there.

2 Thank meco871
Parlin, New Jersey, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Kids had a blast”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Recently went to water slide world and was pleasantly surprised. Our kids aged 7 and 10 truly enjoyed this waterpark. It doesn't look like much when you drive by but did have many slides and wave pool. The good thing was that they allowed coolers which was a plus. Although they did have a concession stand which wasn't too bad. Overall seemed clean and wasn't overly crowded, we were able to get lounge chairs by the wave pool, and they had changing rooms with showers, which was convenient. They had something for everyone from a kiddie area to slides for the adults. we definitely were not disappointed.

4 Thank Mirella T