“My favorite golf course”

Around the World Miniature Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: Two 18 hole courses on the beautiful shores on Lake George, NY. Play 18 holes visiting different countries "Around the World", or 18 holes visiting different states "Around the USA"!
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I've been going to Lake George since I'm a child and every summer, even though it didn't change I always golfed at least once a summer. Whenever friends or family would head up there, I would always send them there. Now I'm in business and I send a lot of my clients there who visit Lake George.

3  Thank James21390

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

We went there last summer and it was very fun. The holes are each themed on different countries of the world or states of the United States.

2  Thank Kingbobthefirst
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

We vacation here every year with my husband and 3 daughters (13, 4 & 2). This year my parents and sister joined us. We wanted to do an activity that we all wanted to do together that was inexpensive but fun. We came across All Around the World from walking through the village and decided it would be fun (I don't really like mini golf but I had a blast!). I was worried that my two youngest kids would be bored and get tired of waiting their turn but they had fun! Even my 13 year whose bored with everything had a great time! So it was nice to do activity that was fun for everyone of all ages! And in some spots, you get a nice view of the lake! We will definitely be visiting on our trip in July 2104!

4  Thank Itsmeflb82
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I'm in my late 20's and have been going to this mini golf course since I was a kid. It's a family favorite, so unique, so much fun, and it never gets old. We go here multiple times throughout our vacation every year. There are 2 courses so you can switch it up, both equally as fun. You also can't beat how close to the lake it is. Love it!

2  Thank Cmo1213
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Staying in the Battleground campsite, this is one of the first things we come upon walking into town. It's a lot of fun with the choice of golfing the US or the world or both back to back. Each hole is dedicated to a certain state, country or theme and makes for a fun and educational afternoon of mini golf. I play every year I go.

2  Thank Crimsonred13