“Good value with buffet”

Tandoori Grill
Ranked #59 of 162 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“Good value with buffet”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

The owner is very nice, and the portions are as large as you want. It's a good value in these parts, but I would like to try it if it wasn't buffet style. The food was decent, but I imagine better when ordering specific dishes. They have a large outdoor seating and their own parking section.

Visited August 2014

“Tasty Indian Buffer”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

After a five mile hike we were looking for a quick meal before getting on the road. As opposed to succumbing to a chain restaurant we stopped into this family owned and operated restaurant. They serve a well stocked selection of homemade Indian dishes, rices, and salads on their buffet for a reasonable price ($13/person) and prepare hot naan bread for their diners.
We were in and out within 20 minutes and overall pleased with the quality of the food.

Visited August 2014
Budd Lake, New Jersey
“Very good food!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Very very good food and many of the items were not even refilled for us to try from the buffet. Very little table service provided except to bring pitcher of water and hot delicious fluffy naan bread. We did go at 3pm on a Sunday so maybe it was an off time service wise but we left completely satisfied and would go back! They charged full price for my 10 year old which was a bit disappointing but buffet was reasonably priced overall.

Albany, New York
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Went to Tandoori Grill for Lunch today. The food was excellent. Service was prompt and very attentive. They let you pick the heat level, which is very nice. I like my food on the spicy to hot side and chose level 8-10 and it was perfect. The Chicken Boti was great. Chicken cooked just right, not overcooked. The Nan is excellent and the Raita a perfect complement to the dish. I have eaten at Indian Restaurants in the US, Canada and Europe and I have to rate
this one as the top one. The ambiance is basic and clean. The Food is spectacular.

• Visited August 2014
Montreal
“Great find right near the Wingate hotel”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

It was raining on our first night so we didn’t want to travel too far for supper which led us to find the Tandoori Grill. Let me say that the main thing that stands out for me is just how friendly they were that night (don’t worry, the food was good too!).

Although they were only offering the buffet that Sunday night, my wife mentioned that she had had it in her head to eat butter chicken, which wasn’t available. She also doesn’t like anything too spicy so was a bit nervous eating from the buffet.

Well, it wasn't a problem, because they whipped up a non-spicy plate of butter chicken for her and my son, while I helped myself to the buffet. I will admit though that they weren’t very busy while we were there, so perhaps it was a bit easier to accommodate us.

Also, they do not serve alcohol, so if you want a cold one with your supper, you won’t be able to. But, this wasn't an issue for us that night.

Great place! You'll enjoy it!

• Visited July 2014