“Very Good Beer and Food, Conveniently Located” 4 of 5 bubbles

Adirondack Pub & Brewery
Ranked #9 of 162 Restaurants in Lake George
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cooperstown, New York, United States
“Very Good Beer and Food, Conveniently Located”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Stopped by here after a hike with friends and family. Had a couple of their ales and some sandwiches. The beer was excellent and the food very good with a very attentive server. It is outside the village a little bit which makes it easier to find parking and perhaps a bit less crowded. The young lady serving us was very friendly and helpful. We had nachos (very good) and fried mozzarella sticks (seemed to be premade and were only okay) as well as burgers. I wouldn't go miles out of my way here but while in Lake George it is a good and safe bet.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Windham, New Hampshire
“Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

We went on a Saturday night and had about a 20 minute wait. As we waited, we had an opportunity to look around the gift shop and bar area. Once seated, we were greeted by our food server, who explained the specials and took our drink orders. I wanted to try one of the restaurant's beers, but I was unsure which one to order. The server suggested that I try two of its lighter brews and she brought out to small glasses of samplers. I chose the Bobcat Blonde Lager. I opted for a small 8 ounce glass. I thought that it was OK, at best. It reminded me of a German beer with a strong and lasting after taste.

For food, we ordered the top sirloin filet and the Louisiana catfish and jambalaya. We started out with fresh, warm rolls and butter (Please Note: One only gets rolls if one asks). I also had a small, but very fresh tossed salad. My steak was cooked just right and was a very lean cut filet. The baked potato was foil-wrapped; it was a medium-sized potato and was excellent. My daughter had the catfish and jambalaya. She told me that it was excellent - not to spicey, yet very good. For dessert, I had the apple crisp.

The service was very good. The server was efficient and very pleasant. We would definitely go back there, when we are in the area.

• Visited April 2014
“Enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Food was good got the salad, and he got The pulled pork sandwich. We got the beer sampler which was priced really low. The atmosphere was fun. would go again and would recommend

Albany, NY
“Nice Stop For A Cold One”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

During our stay at The Fort William Henry Resort last weekend, my wife and I had the chance to walk down the street for our first visit to The Adirondack Pub & Brewery. It was just before 5 on a Saturday afternoon. We grabbed a high top in the bar area and were promptly waited on by Rachel. A couple adult beverages and deep fried pretzel cheese curds later we were quite satisfied with our experience. Beer was delicious as was the appetizer. We'll be sure to go back again!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Laval, Canada
“Will go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

One of the few bar open during winter time! Beer was excellent and food delicious! Great place! My husband and I will make sure to return :) !

Visited March 2014