“Excellent dining”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had lunch at the Adirondack Pub. Unfortunately we do not drink beer so we cannot rate their brew - but we did love the food and service.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My husband and I decided to check out this spot because they brew their own beer (or some of it at least). We ordered the sampler, 6 sample beers that were about 8oz each glass. The sampler was only $8.99 - I live in NYC where you can pay that much for one bottle of beer! Their wings and fries are awesome. If you're looking for a mid day snack to chat and chew, the food is good and the prices are more than reasonable.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I am not a beer drinker at all BUT you don't have to be to enjoy this place. When you walk in the place has this rustic mountain feel to it and the staff are so warm and friendly. I did try a few sipps of my boyfriends beer and was amazed how smooth it tasted. The food came out hot and was very well seasoned! The eggplant fries were amazing!! and a must have!

1  Thank Angela Y
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Had a nice meal with beers, sat in the outdoor area. Had a very good waiter, who was patient with our large group. Most of us had burgers, which were large in size and tasted good. The beer I had was good (stout) as well as the rest of our group with no complaints.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed in Lake George out of season (end of April 2014). While all other eating establishments looked sleepy and definitely out-of-seasonish, this place was alive and welcoming. Excellent beer and food served up by smiling assistants. This all added up to a happy atmosphere with everyone enjoying themselves. Would strongly recommend this place - good prices too.