“Great brewery with excellent meals”

Adirondack Pub & Brewery
Ranked #9 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I wanted a good brewery sampler and this place was perfect. The beer was great and food was also excellent. There was a 15 minute even with the call ahead seating as this may be one of the more popular places to eat. The service was good and the outdoor dining area was great. Good for couples or families.

1  Thank Dennis7219
There are newer reviews for Adirondack Pub & Brewery

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Came down to the Village looking for something different for lunch. Usually I am not a fan of the places in the Village but this turned out to be rather nice. The service was decent (I've had better service and certainly I've had much worse) but the food was actually quite good. I had the pulled pork and I thought it was one of the better pulled pork sandwiches I've had in a long time; my son had a burger and enjoyed it. He particularly liked the sweet potato fries. I will go back even though it is really not a great location and there really is a view of nothing from the outside dining.

1  Thank ADKtraveller
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I ordered the cranberry walnut chicken salad and it was very good. I also tried one of their brews (the bobcat) and it was tasty. It has a nice, fun atmosphere and the service was fast/friendly. I would definitely eat here again and recommend it to friends!

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We came for lunch and it was really good. The nachos were amazing we had them with chili, I had the pulled pork sandwich with sweet potato fries. The cole slaw tasted off so I didn't eat it. Our server was red beard and he was really good and very nice. Would return prices were average in lake George

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This pub is a great place to go for food and drinks. The decor is very "Adirondack" style and enjoy the logs the building is made of. They have a great outdoor covered deck and also a patio area to sit. The food was very good and the beer was some of the best we have had. The service was very fast and the prices very reasonable. It is just outside of town but easy to get to. If you do not want to drive you could walk or use the trolley. I would recommend this for at least one visit while you are there.

1  Thank janice r