“Mediocre”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Came here last week. Service was super slow. Food was just OK. I had the chicken avocado BLT sandwich-was fine except the avocado was not great (tasted like frozen and thawed avocado). We didn't have any beer, so no comment on the beer. Out hotel recommended this place as one with a view-i would disagree with our hotel's assessment on that. It was nice to eat outside, but primarily a view of rte 9.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

The food was great. I had the pulled pork sandwhich and the sweet potatoe fries with raspberry sauce. I also had the raspberry and watermellon beer. It was all very good and so was the service and prices. I would recommend this place to anyone. I hope to return sometime.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Lots of families...even though it's a brew pub. They had an amazing assortment of freshly brewed beers. The food was good. They were out of the homemade root beer though...the kids were disappointed.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We were stuck for time and decided to go to the pub for a later than usual dinner. We waited 30 minutes for a table, ordered and had a very average meal. My daughter (6) had kids plate of ribs, they were very fatty and disgusting looking, we complained and received a free dessert. The place is cool but the food not so much.

1  Thank Shark55
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Nice rustic, "cabin-like" decor with good service and reasonably priced. First off, the Pale Ale beers were a hit. I tried the 6 beer sampler and found I liked four of the six. The worst was the watermellon rasberry beer. Bleh!.. Compared to Saranac Rootbeer, ADK's "Moose-Whiz" rootbeer was watery and had little taste - as appealing as it may sound, don't bother with it.
I had a burger which was a good size, cooked well and very tasty, my wife had the Mahi which she liked a lot. My son liked his bacon BBQ burger (I can't remember what they called it) and my younger daughters ordered off the kids menu with no complaints. Not a bad choice for a family dinner place in Lake George.