“Lobster was delicious ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Canada Street
Description: Overlooking beautiful Lake George, Shoreline Restaurant is the perfect place to have a wonderful meal while enjoying the surroundings.
Milton Keynes
“Lobster was delicious ”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for lunch at the Shoreline and he had the buffalo wings to start and I had the lobster bisque. The bisque was very tasty but could have done with more chunks of lobster in it. We then shared the twin lobster which came with corn and a jacket potato. Very tasty meal which was very good value at $60 including drinks.

New York City, New York
“Still gagging”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

The location and view of the shoreline restaurant are perfect. So take a walk, take a look, and keep going. Whomever is in the kitchen hasn't a clue how to cook. Our first red flag should have been to rock hard rolls that were brought to the table. The next one should have been our eyes when we noted that for such a great location, the place was empty! I thought it would be a safe bet ordering the lobster roll... Oh how wrong I was! I am doubtful that I will ever be able to order one EVER again. The taste is still punishing my mouth. It was bad as in not fresh and not recently killed. I had to send it back, I couldn't look at it! The other diners in our party didn't fare much better. They need to gut the place and find a chef!

Schenectady, New York
“Lunch”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We went to the shoreline after taking a boat ride on lake George. I thought the prices were high for the amount of food that was served. I had the salmon salad. The salmon tasted like it was just frozen that you buy in the grocery store. It was very bland. I don't think I would visit this restaurant again.

Winsted, Connecticut
“Nice view...”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

This restaurant provides a really nice deck for a lake view while dining/having a beverage but is very over priced. We had 2 appetizers, 2 sodas, a mixed drink and a beer for almost $45.00. We could have gone out for a whole meal for that price elsewhere.

New Haven, Connecticut
“great place to see the moon rise over the lake, helpful waitress”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We decided to go to the Shoreline because we had a good coupon plus they were serving lobster dinner for about $20 which is a great price. After I placed my lobster dinner order the waitress said no more lobsters were available. She must've sensed my disappointed as she came back a few minutes later to say a lobster was available. Lobster dinner was great! The rest of the family enjoyed their food and the view of the moon rising was lovely.