“YUM!! Be warned: GO HUNGRY!!”

Lone Bull Pancake & Steak
Ranked #5 of 163 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: "We dare you to go away hungry!" Breakfast favorites from Eggs Benedict to Specialty Pancakes! Join us 7 days a week from 7 - 1 (Sorry no credit cards, ATM available)
Montreal, Canada
“YUM!! Be warned: GO HUNGRY!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Very good breakfast!!! If you go on the weekend expect to wait at least 30-45 minutes!! worth the wait though! Can't wait to go back next year!!

1 Thank Andrew K

Brooklyn, New York
“The Best Breakfast!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

My family and I ate here three times for breakfast during our weekend stay in Lake George. We loved it. The food is amazing and their endless pot of coffee was excellent. I would return again in a heartbeat!

Somerset, Massachusetts
“Best Breakfast and service”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This is by far the best breakfast place to eat. It is located on 9N not far from the downtown area of Lake George. It is fabulous. The best pancakes you will ever eat.

1 Thank Willsgom
Winsted, Connecticut
“ Never disappointed!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We have eaten breakfast at this restaurant several times and we are always super happy! The portions are large, the waitstaff are all seasoned professionals and prove to be cool even when the place is packed! The prices are reasonable and we have never had a bad meal. My husband enjoys the Cape Cod style eggs Benedict with a ton of lump crab meat.

Vernon
“Food Allergies Beware”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We started out our breakfast on a sour note, when I informed the server of my dairy allergy and she said they couldn't promise to accommodate me. From then, it was a guessing game to see if I could actually eat the food I ordered. It ended up being fine but the food was average at best. Not the great experience everyone seems to be raving about. Would not come back.

• Visited August 2014