“The food is good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We are on a three day visit staying in Lake George. Very few places open but luckily we found Mama Riso's. we both had veal and found the food tasty and quite nicely presented and cooked. Service was pleasant and certainly not rushed.

1  Thank Jane T

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My wife and I visit this restaurant on many occasions and have always had good meals. Prices are reasonable and service is great. Great for Families with inside and porch seating.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stopped here for a late dinner on our last day of vacation in Lake George. The food here is very good. I had the Ziti with tomato sauce and it was cooked just right and tasted great. The bread here is warm and very tasty. The service here was pretty good. I definitely would recommend this restaurant for anyone coming to Lake George looking for something to eat.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

The food here is good, the service was reasonable and the prices were fair. Combine all those factors in Lake George Village I gave it a rating a 4; but in reality it is probably a real 3. The food although good is not 4 star quality, the waitress was friendly but was not overly attentive... I'm not sure she really checked in on us although I was able to order a second drink so she was not absentee either. No one ever came back to fill in the water glasses after we drank them. The prices are reasonable especially considering you are in a tourist destination with a short season. If you are in the Village and want something that is good then I suggest this place will make you happy. But do not expect 5 start food and service and the 4 is more of a gift rating.

1  Thank ADKtraveller
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I had the chicken special and my wife had pasta. Both were excellent and the prices were reasonable. Would go back again in a heart beat! Should be ranked much higher than 45?