“Interesting pizza place”

Price range: US$2 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza Jerks is a favorite among local residents and frequent travelers. We are proud to serve amazing food with friendly customer service in a clean and comfortable atmosphere. Thank you for choosing Pizza Jerks!
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The restaurant is at the end of a grocery store parking lot, and most customers were picking up rather than dining in while we were there. Having their own soda varieties instead of Coke or Pepsi was a little interesting, but the soda tasted fine. The wait for our pepperoni pizza seemed slightly long, but the pizza had a good flavor.

pizzajrk, Owner at Pizza Jerks, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed our private label soda, but sorry for the the wait on the pizza...I hope it was worth the wait. Reviews like yours help us try to make things better!

There are newer reviews for Pizza Jerks

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Went shopping in the Price-Chopper supermarket opposite and called in on a whim, Which turned out to be a great decision, super young energetic staff who seemed to care about customers. Ate in with a few beers, superb fresh pizza, good value, left fully satisfied with a doggy bag to boot. Well done Pizza Jerks

pizzajrk, Owner at Pizza Jerks, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it! We are happy you enjoyed our great pizza and staff. We try hard to make great food along with great service. Safe and happy travels!

-Iggy

Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

I love lake George, but it's really hard finding restaurants that actually have good food. We went here first thing when we arrived in just for a quick lunch, not expecting much -- best pizza I've pretty much ever had.
My pizza came out quickly, my friends salad took a little while but everything was fresh and tastey. I liked the boneless wings as well but I was blown away by the pizza. We went back every day that we were there for lunch ... must have in lake George if you want pizza.

pizzajrk, Owner at Pizza Jerks, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank you very much for your business. We really appreciate the review! We're glad you enjoyed your first visit so much that you came back again. We try our hardest to make sure everything is fresh and tasty for our customers. Come back next time you're in town :)

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Well, the pizza was not bad. Thin crust, reasonable topping. But nothing so out of the ordinary. But was out of the ordinary was the wait - over an hour for two pizzas. Yes, you're popular. So employ some more staff!!

We're glad you enjoyed our pizza and we apologize for the long wait. We work hard to make sure our pizzas are brought hot and fresh to our customers. Thank you for your review. Reviews like yours help us to realize what ares we need to make improvements in.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

GREAT PIZZA. While on vacation I was hungry for this type of pizza and when I asked several local people where to go for pizza, everyone of them said
Pizza Jerks. I had seen many italian shops on the main drag but took the advice given and was very happy with my pizza. We also had a plain cheese pizza and it was very good too. The crew there couldn't have been nicer, they even made our pies before the shop was officially open (twenty minutes early as we were on our way home and they were there heating the ovens, getting ready for their day to start. You wont be sorry ordering from the Pizza Jerks :) YUM, YUM

Lin

The Margherita pie is a personal favorite of mine. I'm glad you liked it. Thank you for the review :)