“good quick Italian food for the road”
Review of Frank's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Frank's Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I stop here all the time on the way to Killington from the New York area. It's a great alternative to the fast food available on the Thruway rest stops. I recommend calling ahead so your dishes are ready when you arrive.

There are newer reviews for Frank's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 7 October 2012

It is a welcome break from the likes of Olive Garden, maggianos. Food tastes good, service is good and the chef is adjusting to your taste and considerations. It was light on budget as well..

Reviewed 22 September 2012

We were very impressed dispite all the bad reviews here. We called in a delivery order and while on the phone with them I could tell that they were very busy. Right up front he told me the delivery wait time was approximately an hour & a half, I was asked to hold a couple times, but the gentleman got my order correct and even had patience with me after I wanted to add 2 more items. He was able to provide me a total over the phone and processed my credit card by phone too because I was short on cash. I ordered a variety of different food; personal pepperoni pizza, spaghetti with meatballs (incl tossed salad & garlic knots), salami calzone, stromboli, chicken cesar salad, tortellini soup, garlic bread and a side of fries. To my surprise, I received my order delivered to my motel, which is about 10 minutes away, in LESS than 1 hour! The delivery guy was a gentleman, very friendly and made sure I had my entire order... plus... they gave me tons of utensils, napkins and paper plates!!! They by far exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

It was okay in a jam, but wouldn't have gone there if I was starving. My mom ordered the steak that was on the menu. Waiter said it never came in. She ordered a sub, It was large bun, but not much inside. I had a slice of pizza, It was very thin crust, hardly any cheese and was cold. Thought we paid enough for what we got. Won't be returning.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

on a recent family vacation we were looking for a relaxing place to eat that we thought would
be kid friendly, yet be able to have a decent full meal. because of the nice mix of a menu we thought franks would be the place..the waiter was great and very accommodating, but the
owner, i assume , was rude. we had a 16 month old and he got sick and started to run he told my son to keep him seated as near the entrance is where they come out with the food..i agree with that but have a suggestion, move your counter area to the other side as the door entrance as well as the food delivery area are interfering and anyone exiting as well as entering . the seating was very uncomfortable and the food was so so..a little pricey for the atmosphere. we didn't mind the $278 it cost but when my 5 yr old grandchild got up and wandered into the dining room looking for her mom who had gone to the ladies room and i guess it was frank, again making a this is "strike 2" comment, which my son-in-law heard, i was totally unrelaxed and a wreck eating there. had i heard that comment, i would have taken my family and left..the food was not that great to end up not being able to relax with your family. would i go again? absolutely not.