“Awesome food and service.”

Caldwell House Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 161 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ottawa, Canada
“Awesome food and service.”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Problem is though, she forgot the glass of wine with the meal but no harm, no foul. The decor was amazing, all that reclaimed wood.

• Visited April 2014

Queensbury, New York
“Birthday dinner”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Went to Caldwell House to celebrate 2 birthdays in our family, what an awesome place! The food was delicious and well worth the money! Great staff and atmosphere! Very lucky to have such an awesome place in our area! Highly recommend.

• Visited March 2014
Westchester County, New York
“Delicious”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband and I have been visiting Lake George for years, but this is the first time we have seen this restaurant. There is not one complaint I can say about this place. The staff was so pleasant and our waitress Mary was a doll. The food was no only a generous portion but was absolutely delicious. Homemade butter, cream cheese, salad dressings and bread to die for. We will definitely be returning there on out next trip.

Diamond Point, NY USA
“Best Steak I Ever Had In Lake George”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We went there Feb. 15, 2014 because it was to busy on Valentines Day and I ordered the "DRUNKEN RIBEYE" let me start by saying it was the best tasting steak I had in Lake George. The size of this steak was VERY BIG that I'm a big eater but could not finsh it. My wifes steak and lobster she said it was very good and again she didn't finsh hers too. We did wait about 1/2 hour but that was fine we had a drink at the bar. The staff was friendly great bartender and we had a table right in front of the fireplace. If you are in Lake George DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE for dinner.

North Babylon, New York
“Best restaurant in lake george”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Went up to go ski and took my kids out to this great restaurant the service was great. But this restaurant is all about the food . I asked if they can make me shrimp fra diavlo it was the best i ever had and my kids had the salmon and lobster it was great do yourself a favor next time u go to lake george eat here we will be coming back