Room was clean, AC & TV worked well but furniture old, carpeting dirty & the bed was the worst lumpy thing I've ever not been able to sleep in. The management should be ashamed to have had it in use. Continental breakfast was BJ's/Sam's Club mini muffins & donuts, fruits were fresh, bananas, oranges & watermelon slices, coffee hot and juice cold. There are plenty of hotels/motels in the area. We cancelled our 2nd night. The management did give us a refund & we found much better accommodations near-by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of Lake George Village, yet with plenty of greenspace onsite, The Heritage of Lake George boasts a beautiful courtyard with gazebo, firepit, picnic tables, grills, lounge chairs and shuffleboard court, along with our temperature controlled outdoor heated pool. When you step inside your air conditioned/heated motel unit, cottage, or fully equipped kitchen suite, you'll enjoy comfortable sleeping arrangements with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, flat screen TV, telephone, hair dryer and free Wifi. And, if you like having more than coffee or tea in your room each morning we'll look forward to seeing you in the reception area for complimentary coffee/tea, juice, fruit, cereal, yogurt, bagels, english muffins and assorted pastries.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage of Lake George Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Of Lake George Hotel Lake George
- Heritage Lake George Hotel
- Heritage Lake George Motel