Stayed on property late June 2013 for 3 nights. This was our 2nd stay at Heritage. Cottage was clean with ample room for a family of 3. Pool was clean and refreshing. Staff was very kind and helpful, Ms.Teri is the best. Smore's around the firepit is a great way to end a long day. The best part is the location to LG Village. We were able to walk to all the attractions. Only reason we did not rate a full 5, the beds could use replacing, not very comfortable.
Planning our fall trip for October and will be staying at Heritage again.
Thank you Heritage Staff for making, yet another, summer trip to LG a pleasurable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of Lake George Village, yet with plenty of greenspace onsite, The Heritage of Lake George boasts a beautiful courtyard with gazebo, firepit, picnic tables, grills, lounge chairs and shuffleboard court, along with our temperature controlled outdoor heated pool. When you step inside your air conditioned/heated motel unit, cottage, or fully equipped kitchen suite, you'll enjoy comfortable sleeping arrangements with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, flat screen TV, telephone, hair dryer and free Wifi. And, if you like having more than coffee or tea in your room each morning we'll look forward to seeing you in the reception area for complimentary coffee/tea, juice, fruit, bagels, english muffins and donuts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage of Lake George Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Of Lake George Hotel Lake George
- Heritage Lake George Hotel
- Heritage Lake George Motel