We were able to book the Heritage for a last minute trip to Lake George. The Motel is very old fashioned but clean and the staff very friendly. The location was perfect for staying in Lake George on a budget. The continental breakfast in the morning was a perfect way to start the day. There was no view of the Lake but it was an easy walk into the Village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of Lake George Village, yet with plenty of greenspace onsite, The Heritage of Lake George boasts a beautiful courtyard with gazebo, firepit, picnic tables, grills, lounge chairs and shuffleboard court, along with our temperature controlled outdoor heated pool. When you step inside your air conditioned/heated motel unit, cottage, or fully equipped kitchen suite, you'll enjoy comfortable sleeping arrangements with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, flat screen TV, telephone, hair dryer and free Wifi. And, if you like having more than coffee or tea in your room each morning we'll look forward to seeing you in the reception area for complimentary coffee/tea, juice, fruit, bagels, english muffins and donuts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage of Lake George Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Of Lake George Hotel Lake George
- Heritage Lake George Hotel
- Heritage Lake George Motel