Dunham's Bay Resort
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hampton.com
Studio Motel of Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$54
Lake Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$88
Super 8 Lake George/Warrensburg Area(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$80
Holiday Inn Resort Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$113
Shore Meadows Motel(Lake George)
US$261
Comfort Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$100
ComfortSuites
Courtyard Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$119
Courtyard
The Lodges at Cresthaven(Lake George)
US$199
Orbitz.com
Mohican Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$104
Travelocity
All reviewsporch cabinfire pitpaid attention to every detailcocktail hourperfect place for a weddingolder facilityomelette stationhuge holewedding partyroom was nice and cleangreat view of lake georgequeen roomquiet arealittle thingsonly stayed one nightclosed for the seasontennis courts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I stayed at the Dunham resorts for 4 days and I had a great time there. I had a very comfortable room and the staff was very attentive. Sunday brunch was really great and the also have a great bar. The jacuzzi was awesome and we even had pool side ping pong.

Stayed: December 2013
dunhamsbay, General Manager at Dunham's Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Dear Tarelle J,
Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your vacation with us here at Dunham's Bay Resort. I am glad you made time for our fantastic Sunday Brunch and that you enjoyed the heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi. We look forward to you joining us again real soon.
Regards,
Matthew Taormino HGM

Reviewed 9 November 2013

My husband and I chose Dunham's Bay Resort for our 9-1-2013 wedding. We were sold upon hearing about the firepit and relaxed timeline for our event. We also loved the location--it was quiet and slightly off the beaten path, while being near enough to everything else Lake George has to offer. Lynn and the staff were exceptionally accommodating and supportive throughout the entire planning process. Lynn offered just the right amount of direction to keep our plans on track, while perfectly executing our vision of our day. She was always easy to contact by phone or email.
We were blown away by the quality of service during our wedding weekend, as were our guests. Lynn and the staff set everything up beautifully for us. After planning every detail, I felt my plans were left in good hands once we were in Lake George, and I could relax! Throughout our wedding day, anytime I needed something, I barely had to look around and Lynn was right there to help out. It sometimes seemed she knew what I was going to need before I did, whether it was fixing my dress or taking something off my hands for me. At the end of the night, as I was hobbling out to the firepit carrying my shoes, she even showed up in a golf cart to surprise us with a lift!
We are still hearing rave reviews about the food Chef AJ prepared for us! Not your typical wedding food! The entire experience of planning our menu was so much fun! Everything was totally customizable, and with fresh, local ingredients wherever possible. They really are willing to work to make your ideas happen. We especially appreciated that they even packaged up some to-go boxes of our favorites and had them waiting for us in our cabin.
We chose to have a Sunday wedding of a long weekend, which, in my opinion was ideal. The day after our event, I looked around and couldn't fathom packing everything up right away. We ended up staying an extra night--no problem on the Monday following Labor Day. We were placed in a cabin for our wedding weekend, which was very spacious and nicer than what their online photos would suggest.
We highly recommend considering Dunham's Bay Resort as a wedding venue. Lynn and her staff are very professional, and worked so effectively with all of our other vendors. They made us feel important throughout the entire planning process, adding personal touches at every turn. They allowed us to feel confident in our wedding plans. Lynn and her staff are also very down-to-earth and were open and willing to work with us to stay within our budget. We found Dunham's Bay Resort to be a fantastic value when you figure in everything that is included! We cannot recommend them enough!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
dunhamsbay, General Manager at Dunham's Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Dear Jessica L,
Thanks so much for the kind words. As always our resort shines on wedding days. Lynn and Chef AJ are phenomenal at what they do. The best in the industry. Hope your able to visit us again soon.
Regards,
Matthew Taomrino HGM

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Stayed at Dunhams Bay 11/2-11/4, The room had a feel of something that you would rent by the hour not $110/day. There was no heat control in the room and and old air conditioning unit in the window allowed a flood of cold air into the room. The tub wouldn't drain properly the hot water knob on the bathroom sink was hard to get to turn on.

The good, the staff was very friendly and we had the pool and hot tub all to ourselves. All in all would probably stay at a chain hotel the next trip to Lake George.

At best this was a $50 a night or less hotel especially in the off season.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
dunhamsbay, General Manager at Dunham's Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Dear Garry R,
Sorry to hear that your stay was less than you expected. Glad you made use the indoor pool/hot tub. The issues you mentioned will be something my managers and I will meet about & correct as soon as possible. Thank's again for your visit and hope you return to visit Lake George soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

My son and daughter-in-law were married at Dunham's Bay on 10/19/13. It all started with a wonderful stay with great service. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool and took many walks throughout the resort. It was an amazing wedding and great food. Everyone was served with a smile. Lynn was there for Michael and Genna from the time they first booked at Dunham's Bay right through their wedding. I highly recommend Dunham's Bay for any event or just a stay..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
dunhamsbay, General Manager at Dunham's Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Dear Lori D,
Thanks for the kind words about Michael and Genna's recent wedding. We are so glad you and your guest made use of all Dunham's Bay Resort had to offer in addition to the very special event you attended. We hope you get a chance to return soon.
Matthew Taormino HGM, GM

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We recently had our wedding at Dunham's Bay. The entire experience was perfect!! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Lynn and her staff make sure that not only are things perfect but your day is stress free. In Lynn you can trust that your wedding day will be everything you want it to be...and more. Chef AJ's food is A-MAZING. If you are thinking about having your wedding in Lake George there is no better place or staff than Dunham's Bay Resort.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear LakeGeorgeEnthusiast,
First let me thank you for choosing Dunham's Bay resort to host you very special day. Hosting close to forty weddings each year we work very hard to make sure each one is delivered with a individual creative flair. I am so glad to hear you and your guest enjoyed Chef AJ's food. Lastly, thanks for sharing with all how special your time here at Dunham's Bay Resort during your stay and event.
Matthew Taormino HGM GM