Mohican Motel
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$127
Hampton.com
Lake Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$88
Holiday Inn Resort Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$113
Shore Meadows Motel(Lake George)
US$261
Best Western of Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$75
Groupon.com
Studio Motel of Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$52
Comfort Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hotels.com
US$137
US$94
Groupon.com
Courtyard Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$119
Courtyard
The Lodges at Cresthaven(Lake George)
US$199
Hotwire.com
All reviewsoutdoor poolgreat escapeair hockeyfloor roomnice playgroundoutlet shoppinggreat familypicnic areaclean roomsgreat place to stayoff seasonpoolsarcadeoutletssummerdavetubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2012

We just came back from a family vacation at the Mohican (repeat vacationers here) and we loved it so much! Everything was perfect! We had the apartment townhouse and it was great!! Will stay there again when we visit Lake George.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Mgharway
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Took the girls to Six Flags in Lake George and stayed at the Mohican Motel. We were in the 2 bedroom condo unit which has 2 floors to offer more privacy for the adults. It was very clean and spacious. The grounds were well kept and the staff was very friendly. I highly recommend the Mohican Motel

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Mnchichi99
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Stayed at the Mohican Motel for the weekend and had a wonderful stay. The room was very spacious and extremely clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. When visiting Lake George I will absolutely stay here again. I would highly recommend the hotel to everyone whether traveling alone or with a family!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jean33936
Reviewed 21 May 2012

This place it top notch. I've stayed in suites that cost hundreds of dollars and motels that cost $50, so I know the full range of accommodations that one can choose while traveling. That said, the Mohican was 10-times better that I could have imagined. The Stark family, that runs the motel, are the friendliest people on the planet. The online pictures don't do the place justice. The interiors and exteriors have been completely redone. There is outdoor pool, outdoor kid pool, outdoor hot tub and an indoor pool and hot tub.

As I mentioned in the title of the review, this is the perfect place for families. There is a game room, large train (made out of wood) to play on, jungle gym and basketball court.

When we were there, Dave and George were manning the desk. These two guys are tops! Just a couple of great guys to hang out and talk with. I have an enormous amount of respect for the blood, sweat and tears that Dave, George, the Stark family and other workers put into the Mohican.

The rooms and grounds are pristine, and the price is great. The Mohican kicks your Lake George vacation up about ten notches. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank chrismcq1
Reviewed 29 January 2012

My wife and I stayed here for the third time in two years. I was there the first last summer and decided to take our employees backup to Lake George for a weekend. We had stayed in a basic room the first time. The second time we stayed in the condos. They were actually very spacious. The condo rooms have a large 2nd floor, which was great for our family and our guest. The room we stayed in also had a two large flat screen TVs with DVD. We stayed two nights and had a great time. The management staff is second to none when it comes to answering questions and helping us all get settled in. I'm definitely planning another trip up to Lake George this summer and will stay here again. I would give this place and its staff A+.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family