Recently stayed in the motels "townhouse" a king bed/bath upstairs and queen bed/bath downstairs. The room was very clean and the young maid was outstanding. The Mohican is a family owned business so it was nice to see such a sweet, hardworking family. I will be returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mohican Motel has 7 different room types, an indoor and an outdoor pool and a large playground. We also have a picnic area with grills and a large game room. Laundromat services are available.We are centrally located 1 mile north of the Great Escape, right near the shopping outlets. A bike path is located across the street from the Mohican Motel going north to Lake George and South to Glens Falls through the scenic woods of the Adirondack Park. We have brochure at the office for all the attractions in the Lake George area and would be glad to help with distances, maps, directions, etc.So....Stay Put....Stay Relaxed....and have a wonderful stay.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Mohican Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohican Hotel Lake George
- Mohican Motel Lake George