Like most Hampton inn's I've stayed at, It was very clean and staff was very helpful. It is a very nice looking hotel. Doesnt seem to be more than a couple years old. The decor of the lobby and sitting area's very nice looking and comfortable. Pool very nice too. The breakfast is much the same as other Hampton inn's. However this one had an area that was able to handle more capacity than some others. That was a big plus and the hotel was even at high capacity at the time. Two waffle makers instead of one is just one example of why I say it was better suited to handle bit more capacity during breakfast. Some of the Hampton inns I've stayed at can leave you and your family somewhat inconvenienced at breakfast due to not enough tables, room, and too much waiting. Alot of times it's also the fault of people who just have no regard for anyone else. They will often use two tables instead of squeezing in at one or just sit and read papers even though they have finished and just not have the common courtesy to do what's right for others. Anyway, this hotel I as said seemed more capable to handle a bit of a larger crowed and while not totaly without it certainly did limit the inconveiences I've experienced at others. My only complaint at all was that this was one of the most expensive Hampton inn's I'stayed at. I knoe room prices change all the time and can nary from one week of booking to the next but it was much more than I've ever paid at any Hampton inn. Thats why not a five rating. However I will say many places in the area that are decent are also high priced at least in the summer time. Over all I would certainly go back to this Hampton inn but if I do I would try to book at a better rate. It could be the only difference in staying there or somewhere else provided the other place would be as clean and comfy as the Hampton inn at lake George.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Lake George, NY, and get ready for an amazing outdoor experience in the Adirondacks. On a clear day, you can see all the way to Vermont and New Hampshire. You'll love our cool mountain air in the summer. Play an excellent round of golf, go whitewater rafting or saddle up for a horseback ride. It's all near the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Lake George. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George Hotel Lake George
- Hampton Inn And Suites Lake George
- Hampton Inn Lake George
- Lake George Hampton Inn