Did the usual routine about not having the room we requested for the reservation. Didn't advise us of the incidental fee (I know this but they vary from each hotel). Bottom floor room in corner no cell coverage and was a tiny room. Asked to be moved so had to take two queen room. Mattress lumpy and old, pillows awful. This was not up to Hampton standards in my opinion. Walls paper thin, I wanted to ask the man coughing up a lung next door if he needed a cough drop! There was some type of vibration from either the elevator or ice machine that was really loud and the room was in the middle of the hall so not sure. For the price not worth it! Plenty of other hotels around the area. On a good note the breakfast ladies working there are wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Lake George, NY, and get ready for an amazing outdoor experience in the Adirondacks. On a clear day, you can see all the way to Vermont and New Hampshire. You'll love our cool mountain air in the summer. Play an excellent round of golf, go whitewater rafting or saddle up for a horseback ride. It's all near the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Lake George. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George Hotel Lake George
- Hampton Inn And Suites Lake George
- Hampton Inn Lake George
- Lake George Hampton Inn