I went to Lake George for the first time in my life and at first I was little bit anxious about it . Cos I didn't know what to expect first thing I did when I step in the motel I asked the owner what to do there . They gave me great tips and places for the entertainment there . The room was very clean and that is the most important thing I'm concerned about when I'm sleeping away from home . I got service room everyday and nothing was missing out and the room smelled nice . I got free parking space , my car was parked in front of my room . The location is ok you can walk to the center of the village without hesitation . Overall nice stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Motel Montreal is located in the heart of Lake George Village within walking distance of shopping/ restaurants and/ Lake George. The Motel Montreal offers clean/ comfortable lodging at affordable prices/ a 20 by 50 foot swimming pool/ a picnic area with barbecue grills/ free parking/ wireless high-speed internet/ discount tickets to Six Flags Great Escape/ Water Slide World and other Lake George attractions and the beauty and scenic splendor of the Adirondacks. All guestrooms include a refrigerator, microwave, free WiFi and coffeemaker. Bringing the whole family? Ask about our two-bedroom condo which sleeps up to seven! Stay with us and discover how relaxing and fun a Lake George vacation can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Motel Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Montreal Hotel Lake George
- Montreal Hotel Lake George