All reviews room was clean easy access village lake refrigerator
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Very decent place to stay. Clean rooms, quiet, lake view, and friendly stuff. Can not expect better than this in a motel. Had a wonderful weekends at Lake George, out of the city. Food, attractions, glossary, shopping, everything near by.

Room Tip: 2nd floor with lake view
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank TanvirMaj
Reviewed 24 April 2016

stayed here a couple of days, easy check in, the rooms were cleaned everyday when we came back to the place. 100 feet from the water and a 2 minute walk to town with great views. the customer service was extremely good and made you feel welcome. We will definitely be returning

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Omar D
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Hi my friend ,
I stay in this hotel 2 night with my family and we really enjoyed a lot. It was very good experience. The room was very nice with 2 separate bedroom with kichen it was nice and clean. Hotel owner, husband wife both are very nice. I would like to say thanks and we will come back again with my family. I love this place and hotel.
Alkesh, Rupa & Family

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2016

I rolled right up and parked directly outside of my room. Check-in took minutes. Everything went quick, easy, and most importantly... inexpensive. This is the best value in Lake George, without any of the hassles. The grills are awesome and it's wonderful to have a place to hang out. Next time, I will inquire about the apartments/suites. I've stayed here twice.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nathan K
Reviewed 1 April 2016

easiest check-in ever, bright clean room, great price in the off season. right in downtown Lake George, just 100 yards up from the lake. Free wifi, fridge, coffee maker, microwave in room. open all year.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business