“Waste of money!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Berkley, MA
“Waste of money!!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We went here looking for a good home cooked meal, boy were we disappointed. The seafood was frozen and had no taste, my son and I ordered the turkey special, the turkey was rubbery with paste like gravy. As for their potato soup, there are no words to express how very disgusting it was. There are so many better restaurants in the Lake George area...Don't waste your money here!!!

• Visited August 2013

“Nice place for breakfast or dinner”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

This is a local restaurant that I have had breakfast and dinner. Food is good. Seems like you get more for your money during dinner than breakfast. Either way nice atmosphere and service. Recommended.

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great all American food!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

My family along with 8 others went to this restaurant 3 days ago. It was recommended to me by a friend. The food was actually very tasty and homemade tasting. 4 out of the 8 adults ordered the roast turkey, fried chicken and ribs ( a special for that day). We all enjoyed our meals very much. The other 2 adults ordered the pork chops and meatloaf however they were not as pleased as we were with our meals. All entrees came with unlimited soup and salad from the salad bar. The soup was a very yummy homemade chicken soup (which we all had more than 1 bowl because it was so yummy). The salad bar consisted of your usually green salad with all the fixings, along with yummy homemade macaroni salad and coleslaw!

For dessert we had the chocolate cake (very yummy and not overly sweet), the pistachio cake (the best cake we tasted), peach cobbler (very yummy) and the strawberry cake ( yummy as well). They also have a whole slew of homemade pies that we didn't get to try.

The decor of the restaurant was just like going into a grandmas home. With picture frames everywhere and antique furniture. It was quaint and we had fabulous service. We will definitely return on our next visit to lake George.

• Visited August 2013
“Best breakfast sandwich I ever had”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Best breakfast sandwich I ever had. Great family restaurant. I highly recommend you stop here if you are in lake George

Green Brook, NJ
“Breakfast was ok”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I thought that this restaurant was very cute and cozy. It felt like it was a grandmother's house. The breakfast was just ok. I had scrambled eggs with a ham steak and Grandma's biscuits. The ham was one very thin slice of "ham steak", the eggs were good and fluffy but the biscuits were quite disappointing. They tasted like just flour and water. They just needed a little more flavor for my taste as I only put jam on them. I expected a real hearty breakfast and maybe that was the wrong place to go for it.