Park Lane Motel
US$67
Econo Lodge Downtown(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Breakfast included
Shore Meadows Motel(Lake George)
US$261
Super 8 Lake George/Warrensburg Area(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$80
Quality Inn Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$111
Sundowner Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$92
Studio Motel of Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$52
Travelocity
Motel Montreal(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$64
US$92
Orbitz.com
The Lodges at Cresthaven(Lake George)
US$199
Hotwire.com
All reviewssnow conesfree popcornfeel extra specialmovie nightkayaks and paddle boardswithin walking distanceheated poolfree kayaksthursday nightpoolside roomsee you next yeartwo queen bedssmall fridgea great place to staynice poollounge chairsair conditioner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We had some negative experiences staying in the village in past years and were skeptical about doing so again, but with two teenagers, they really wanted to be close to town so they could walk around and do things on their own. We just got back from Park Lane, and were extremely happy with our decision. We had a room that had a great view of the lake, and fireworks. Room was very large and spotless. Beds were very comfortable and they give you each two fluffy pillows. Housekeeping was great. They offer free use of kayaks, pedal boats, and stand up paddles which my daughter and I used every day. Heated pool was nice too. One thing was really a nice touch for families was the fact that for the fireworks, they provided snow cones and fresh popped popcorn and also had a movie night (Frozen was the feature that night) outside with great picture and sound and provided the same snacks. People really seemed to like that. I think it's the little things like that that make Park Lane stand out and show they really care. Staff was very friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank NewJerseyBossFan
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Appears to be many repeat customers that like to travel in groups / with friends and family, who like to sit outside their rooms to drink (and smoke). They come prepared with what looked like a nice bar set up in the afternoon, in the mornings ready with a Keurig and breakfast for the gang. It reminded me a little of camping (with rooms).
Opened the room door and were immediately hit by mildew odor. Tub shower curtain smelled quite ugly, bring some Febreeze. Bathroom floor emanated urine? smell. Sorry, but I have a sensitive nose and stuff up easy. On the bright side, once you are in the room for a while, you don't smell all this anymore. Otherwise very clean basic motel room.
On the plus side, very comfortable bed, nice TV, very well working AC. Easy walk to restaurants, shops, the park with beach, nice not to have to take the car. Pool great for kids. Gas BBQ grills a great idea and were used by several families. Small "beach" with lounge chairs (covers need a good scrubbing) and a boat dock, pedal boats, ok looking kayaks, and paddle boards free (pick up key for lock as well as paddles and life jackets at office, leave you license until you return everything). Nice deck by the lake with great views and good seating. Coffee in room nice start to day.
I wish there was a "good" rating.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank H L
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My family and I checked out just this morning and I had to write a review as soon as we got home:)

First off, I am always concerned with motels/hotels being clean and this one met my expectations without a doubt. Staff was always visible cleaning up around the grounds even.

The owner makes this a very inviting environment for families. Board games and DVDs to borrow in the office, kayaks and paddle boards to use, sno-cones and popcorn for movie night at the pool and for fireworks, a playset to play on, a nice little beach, and a very clean, very big pool.

We stayed in the office building and were very happy there. :)

We did have an issue with the maid (she did not come our first full day there, the second full day she did not leave toilet paper or coffee, and the third day she wanted to clean our room at 4:45). She was not very family-friendly in her attire (at one point she had her t-shirt tied directly under her bra, but the rest of the staff was very appropriate). We keep our room clean anyway, so it was not a big issue for us. We did tell the front desk and the girl there was very apologetic and got us everything that we needed, so it worked out fine. This does not deter me from recommending this motel or looking forward to staying there again. We are not ones to complain and some for the blame is on us for not addressing it with the owner who was always present.

I have even shared this hotel's info on my facebook page for all of my friends and family to look into.

You will not be disappointed if you stay here!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Monkeyfeetx2
Reviewed 26 July 2014

this was our second time staying recently and we love lakefront rooms.very clean rooms beach and pool.plus we access to kayaks for free and were able to enjoy that too, The staff was friendly and it was close to shops and dining

Room Tip: pool side lakefront are great options depending on your preference. There are two rooms that have private lake front balconies also
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My favorite things about this hotel were the lake-front location and the helpful advice of the staff. The room was fine; large and clean with microwave and refrigerator. It was a little on the expensive side but not compared to other nearby lakeside properties. I had never been to Lake George before, and friends from the area thought I wouldn't like the commercialism of Lake George Village. That proved to be true. The traffic, crowds, and cheap t-shirt stores of the town itself were not what I was looking for. Luckily, you could drive off the interstate to the hotel and never have to encounter most of the noise and touristy stuff. Sitting out by the lake at the Park Lane was very enjoyable. The lake itself is so beautiful with the mountains surrounding it. The steam ship Minne-Ha-Ha comes by often to transport you back to the past with its charming calliope music. The hotel offers both beach lounge chairs on a narrow strip of sand and a chance to sit above the sand on high chairs with umbrellas and tables. I didn't have time to check on this but it looked like hotel guests were able to borrow kayaks and other individual watercraft. A great Italian restaurant is just across the street. The hotel really caters to family and was having a pool party that evening with free popcorn and the movie "Frozen." When I checked out the woman at the front desk suggested I go to Bolton Landing, which is about nine miles away up the lake. She gave me information about shopping and restaurants and going there proved to be just the quieter respite I was looking for. If I ever return to the Lake George area I would not hesitate to stay at the Park Lane.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo