“The best”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
“The best”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

The best Italian in a very long time ! Service excellent , Cosmo one of the best and the home made pasta ever and then the tiramisu omg the best I have ever had! And I love tiramisu! If you and in the lake George area it is a must!

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

excellent Italian food! too huge portions. I would go back for a romantic dinner or a group dinner,.

Visited July 2014
Montreal, Canada
“The best Italian dish we had in long time”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Great choice of menu, all food prepared from scratch. The cook is just excellent, since everything we ate was special, well presented, but the taste exceeded everything we ate in a long time! Perhaps the best restaurant in entire Lake George!

Visited October 2013
Highland Mills, NY
“A bit pricey for dinner but...”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I found that the restaurant was a bit pricey for the area and time of year. However, that being said, the quality of the food was great as were the portions. The wait staff very friendly and service was great. It was a slow night so I asked if I could linger over a cocktail before I ordered. I was left alone until I was ready.
On a busier night, I doubt that would have happened.

Overall, restaurant was very good and breakfast prices more mainstream. I would definitely eat here again, dinner and/or breakfast.

Visited September 2013
Shelton, Connecticut
“Great Italian at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We wanted Italian food during our visit to Lake George. Finding a good place during the week in September is tough, but we read the reviews here and decided to to give it a try. It was a chilly and rainy Thursday evening so there were just a few people there. We were cheerfully greeted and seated. All the food portions were generous. I had the cannaloni that were huge, albeit not as hot as I would have preferred. My wife's eggplant parm was enormous. Oh.. did say the drinks were also of a healthy size? Yep. BTW, they include their menu on Tripadvisor, which is a plus.

• Visited September 2013