We stayed the first 2 nights of our Lake George vacation at the Sundowner. When I called to make the reservation, I was told we had to get 2 rooms for our 6 people. It really didn't make sense because the rooms were a good size and big enough for all of us with room to spare, but, ok. The rooms were clean and smelled good. The bathrooms were spacious. The view from our room couldn't be beat and you can see the fireworks from the beach, which was great. My only complaint was with the hot tub. Watch the step going in! It is deep! I about fell in! The drop was bad. Other than that, our stay was good and the view was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sundowner Motel is conveniently located in Lake George Village directly on the shores of beautiful Lake George. We are a short walk from shops, restaurants, and activities in the village. Enjoy our clean, comfortable motel rooms, wonderful views of the lake, surrounding mountains and the other amenities that we offer:-Outdoor Heated Pool-Outdoor Kiddie Pool-Outdoor Deck overlooking Lake George-Outdoor Whirlpool-Free use of kayaks and rowboat-Free Wi-Fi-Private, shallow sandy beach-Picnic Tables and charcoal grills near beach-Laundromat-Free AM Coffee-All of our units are now non-smoking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sundowner Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundowner Hotel Lake George
- Sundowner Motel Lake George