Nordick's Motel
Tea Island Resort(Lake George)
US$133
Heritage of Lake George Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$98
Admiral Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$100
Holiday Inn Resort Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$113
US$207
US$190
Quality Inn of Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$140
QualityInn
Marine Village Resort(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$143
Hotels.com
The Lake George Inn(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
The Lodges at Cresthaven(Lake George)
US$666
All reviewsfamily owned restaurantview of the lakestayed here for nightsbrooklakeside
Reviewed 17 August 2011

My husband, myself and our Granddaughter stayed here the end of July 2011. The owners are wonderful. Well mannered, pleasant, organized and very friendly. The motel is well taken care of. I was very impressed with how clean it was and the layout was very nice. They also had a very nice pool. It is in a great location. It is near a lot of attractions. I requested a motel room that would be toward the end and was easy for me and the family to unload everything from the car to our room. It was perfect! I am telling everyone I know that they should stay here if they are in the area. I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank locationspecialist
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Me and my husband went on a pleasure trip to Lake George and it was our first trip, since we did not plan for it, we just got into Nordick Motel and it was easy to book, stay was pleasant and checkout very smooth. The Receptionists were very helpful providing us all the information we needed. Not bad for a stay for 2-3 days. They have a swimming pool too, so spent some good time in the pool too.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and the pool was beautiful. Great location with a two minute walk to town which saved us on parking fees. Restaurant was terrific for breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 24 July 2011

We have stayed at this motel on 4 different occasions in the lake view rooms building. The room is always spotless, the pool well maintained, the staff and owners are friendly, and overall, the place just has a warm and welcoming feel. There are pots of flowers tucked into every corner and it's obvious the owners take pride in their place. I always feel relaxed after staying here. Even though the balconies are shared, there are only 4 rooms per floor and no one is ever out there. The restaurant is also very good and gives discounts to motel guests. I love the fact that it's on the edge of the village -- still within walking distance to the center of town, yet away from the hustle and bustle. Will be staying again on my next visit.

Room Tip: Stay in the Lake View rooms
  • Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Stayed at this hotel july, 12 2011, july 14,2011 stayed in room 10 parked right next to our room room was clean and new really nice and location right off exit 22 of northway. Pool was clean and really nice property was really taken care of. eat at the resturant on the property food was excellant Resturant's name was Porrecas well return

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple