“Amazing!”

The Inn at Erlowest Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Inn at Erlowest Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Price range: US$20 - US$55
Cuisines: American, French, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Locally inspired farm to table cuisine located in a 19th century Queen Ann mansion on the shores of Lake George NY. Enjoy fine dining and eloquent lodging in 10 unique suites that match the style of the Inn.
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Took my mom for mothers day brunch and it was amazing! The food was five star! The staff at The Inn at Erlowest was nothing but top notch! I can't wait to tell everyone I know about how wonderful this restaurant is. Chef Steve out did himself. Can't wait to go back. A Special thank you to Joann who was nice enough to give us a tour of the rooms and the grounds. You have some wonderful people working there. Thank you to our waiter also, Jeremy. Thank you for making this Mothers Day my moms best.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Imaginative cuisine, excellent wine list. You must try the cauliflower veloute, and the fosi gras was was wonderful. Outstanding food!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

The food was amazing, excellent atmosphere and the staff is extremely attentive. This is worth the drive and the cost. This was one of the best meals we have had in 10 years.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

OK, I hesitated to share this because I wanted to keep it all to myself, but if you are in the Lake George area, SKIP the Sagamore and eat HERE. The chef is very talented, and if you appreciate food the way my husband and I do, you will not be disappointed. I can't comment on the previous chef, but the reviews stating that the food is "ok" or " not great" are simply not true. Do not confuse creativity in presentation with excellent cooking. Reservations are a must, as they have about 10 tables. The atmosphere reminds me of our trip to England, quiet and sophisticated, and the service quick and very friendly. Our server was very knowledgable about the chef's specials. I had the sea bass, which was done to perfection seared and a little crisp on the edge, creamy in the center. My husband had the lamb duet, which looked delicious (pink in the center), and smelled wonderful, and he said was delicious. You will not get a lot of rice/pasta/potato fillers here, so come for the flavors, not the quantity, although, the portions are ample :).
If you come on a Friday or Saturday, there WILL be a wedding reception in progress, it's how they make money here, but once party heads in doors, you will barely be able to hear them, and you won't see them either. End your meal on the terrace, by the fire in the cooler months, watching the sunset.
You won't get away cheaply, so save this for special occasions, but it is worth saving.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Attended a wedding here this July. Everything was gorgeous, food was good, staff was good. We had a wonderful time. The views are great.

1  Thank KristaJ