The resort was lovely eventhough there wasn't much open in the hotel itself being off-season. The resort was gorgeous and our room had the most spectacular view of the lake. We only had breakfast which was okay nothing to write home about but our waitress was great! she gave us some great tips as to where to explore. We would return there every weekend if we could. It was great to see the town in the off season. it was like we had it all to ourselves!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the few area resorts open year-round, the Fort William Henry offers a variety of lodging accommodations with the perfect mix of historical elegance and today’s conveniences. There are three unique buildings to choose from - the upscale traditional grace of the Grand Hotel; the comfort of the Premium East Wing and the convenience of the Standard West Motel. All of our accommodations enjoy access to our extensive amenities, including an indoor pool with sauna and Jacuzzi, Olympic-size outdoor pool, several unique shops & boutiques, and three superb restaurants all on resort grounds. This historic Adirondack hotel is located on an 18-acre estate spanning the southern shore at the head of Lake George. A stunning location combined with beautifully landscaped grounds and world-class views of the many islands of Lake George and the surrounding Adirondack mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fort William Henry Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort William Henry Hotel Lake George
- Fort William Henry Lake George