It's a fairly decent place, nice lobby, fair pool, and nice view of the lake.. but for some reason there's one building among the three that's nasty.. I'm not sure why the owner hasn't renovated it.. I was there on business, but if I stayed there for pleasure and expected the nice section of the hotel, I'd be sorely upset if I got the building that I ended up in..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the few area resorts open year-round, the Fort William Henry offers a variety of lodging accommodations with the perfect mix of historical elegance and today’s conveniences. There are three unique buildings to choose from - the upscale traditional grace of the Grand Hotel; the comfort of the Premium East Wing and the convenience of the Standard West Motel. All of our accommodations enjoy access to our extensive amenities, including an indoor pool with sauna and Jacuzzi, Olympic-size outdoor pool, several unique shops & boutiques, and three superb restaurants all on resort grounds. This historic Adirondack hotel is located on an 18-acre estate spanning the southern shore at the head of Lake George. A stunning location combined with beautifully landscaped grounds and world-class views of the many islands of Lake George and the surrounding Adirondack mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fort William Henry Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort William Henry Hotel Lake George
- Fort William Henry Lake George