Don't let the pictures online fool you or the lobby. Very expensive. Do not stay here, you will be disappointed. There are many other older hotels that you can pick for a much cheaper price. Close to walk. New pool, new lobby, old and not updated rooms. Mattress was thin and awful. Floor felt unsteady. Bathroom: shower/bath faucet extremely old, hard to work and adjust temperature. Toilet was in small area, toilet paper on your lap and no room to move, even for a woman. Prices are high and pictures online show new pool and lobby, and cabana bar. Very disppointed, go somewhere else. Customer service is usual.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Lakeside Resort is located within walking distance of Lake George Village. The Georgian has 158 rooms & suites, a private beach, outdoor heated pool, The Cabana Bar, and Giovanna's On The Lake Restaurant, Dinner Theater, in-room coffee, fitness center, game room, free WiFi. Contrary to the listing of amenities on TA - we do not offer free breakfast. Wedding, Conference & Meeting facilities, AAA 3-Diamond Rated. Near all local attractions including whitewater rafting, The Great Escape, Lake Cruises and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Georgian Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel Lake George
- Georgian Hotel Lake George