The location of the motel was the reason we booked it. That was just about the only plus side to this place. Almost everything seemed old and in need of a good facelift. The breakfast buffet was average as well, but there was a nice view of the lake. The noise from the road as well as anyone that walked past your room on the old flooring that was LOUD, will keep you awake and/or up very early in the am. Finding the beach was a challenge due to some small "construction" that they had going on. The chairs at the beach hadn't been cleaned in quite sometime so finding one without bird poop on it was difficult. The unfortunate thing is that almost every place in Lake George is pretty old and run down but they manage to still get filled up all the time so I guess why bother to spend some money and make the place nicer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Lakeside Resort is located within walking distance of Lake George Village. The Georgian has 158 rooms & suites, a private beach, outdoor heated pool, The Cabana Bar, and Giovanna's On The Lake Restaurant, Dinner Theater, in-room coffee, fitness center, game room, free WiFi. Contrary to the listing of amenities on TA - we do not offer free breakfast. Wedding, Conference & Meeting facilities, AAA 3-Diamond Rated. Near all local attractions including whitewater rafting, The Great Escape, Lake Cruises and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Georgian Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel Lake George
- Georgian Hotel Lake George