Haven't been here in a year and it is still as great as ever. For a hotel room that is under $100, it is a bargain.
1. The pool is large, clean, and warm......the towels provided in the room are excellent!
2. The bed is excellent with your choice of firm or soft pillows.
3. Beautiful view of the lake (it is winter so don't know what happens if the leaves were out).
4. Hotel restaurant for breakfast is GREAT.
5. Cookies at the front desk are GREAT.
6. Room size is LARGE. We had a terrific king room.
7. Love the Keurig coffee pot in the room.
8. Very nice bar......staff is WONDERFUL (Bob, Agnes....)
One Minor issue:
wish parents would quiet their kids running down the hallways...can be a bit noisy.
Hard to go wrong with this hotel choice!More